ACCRA RIDGE CHURCH
TODAY IS SUNDAY, 21ST MARCH 2021 – 5TH SUNDAY IN LENT
- BANNS ARE PUBLISHED BETWEEN
- Andrew Obuobisa Amegatcher and Nana Esi Kraba Brandful
This is the 3rd and final announcement
- John Papa Kwaku Ofori Akrofi and Angela Adjeiwaa Opoku
- Emmanuel Nii Odartey Lamptey and Naa Shika Bruce
This is the 1st announcement.
If anyone knows any just cause or impediment as to why these couples should not be joined in Holy Matrimony, he or she must contact the Ministers.
- OTHER INFORMATION
- Palm Sunday/Annual General Meeting
Members should kindly note that Palm Sunday will fall on 28th March, which is also the day scheduled for AGM. There will be a joint service from 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. The AGM follows immediately after the service.
- Members are advised to bring along their palm branches to be blessed.
- Notice of Annual General Meeting
This year’s Annual General Meeting is scheduled to take place on Sunday, 28th March 2021 immediately after the 8:30 a.m. joint service There will be election of members to the Church Council.
The Service at the Manet Chapel will also start at 8:00 a.m.
The agenda for the AGM has been posted on the notice boards.
Copies of AGM 2019 and 2020 reports are available for collection.
Members who cannot be physically present at the AGM will be allowed to join in using the Church’s Zoom Platform.
Members who would like to opt to participate this way will be required to register before-hand providing their Name, phone number, email address and their Church Membership Number to this link www.accraridgechurch.com/agm2021 not later than close of work Friday, 26th March 2021. On confirmation, a member will receive the link to join the meeting on the scheduled date.
A message will be sent by SMS and to Church-related WhatsApp groups on this process.
- COVID 19 PROTOCOLS
- Encourage Social Distancing
- Minimize Contact
- Wear Face Coverings
- Wash your hands with soap under running water
- Use Disposable Paper Towels and limit contact with shared items
- Presbyterian/Methodist Confirmation classes continues at 10:30 a.m. at the Fellowship Centre. Interested members should kindly register at the Church office.
- Ghana Prays
Ghana Prays comes on this Wednesday, at the usual time, 12 noon to 1:00 p.m.
- If you are preparing for marriage, The Marriage Preparation Committee would like to meet the Couple and their parents or representatives. This will be a Zoom Meeting on Tuesday, 30th March from 6pm.
Please call 0302222879 and book a slot of 20mins. No preparation, no ceremony.
Couples are also encouraged to give themselves up to six months planning for best preparations.
- The Sunday School wishes to inform all parents and guardians that Zoom Sunday School is held every Sunday from 11.30am to 12.30pm. Activities are posted via Google classrooms after each session for all age groups.
See the notice boards and bulletin for further details.
- FUNERAL ANNOUNCEMENTS
- The death is reported of Mr. E. F. Asiedu, a member of this Church. Funeral arrangements will be announced later.
He was the father of Mr. Freddie Asiedu and father-in-law of Mrs. Emma Asiedu, Shirley and Sena Asiedu, grandfather of Edward, Elaine, Jessica, Emmanuel, Frederick, Adrian and Alistair Asiedu, all members of this Church.
- The death reported of Miss Linda Dove, a former member of the Youth Fellowship. Funeral arrangements will be announced later.
She was the niece of Miss Helen Odamtten and a cousin of Mrs. Shirley Laryea and Mr. George Dove, all members of this Church.
- Burial service for the late Dr. Emmanuel Kweku Andah, a member of this Church will be held here on Friday, 26th March at 8:30 a.m. followed by a private burial.
He was the husband of Maj. (Rtd.) Mrs. Constance Andah, brother of Dr.
David Obu Andah and uncle of Mrs. Doreen Illiasu, all members of this